A friend of the family turned three yesterday and we attended her party. She is at the age where she enjoys opening presents and understands what a birthday party is all about. We all enjoyed celebrating her birthday with her. When I asked her how old she would be turning the other day, her answer was 7! Little does she know that it won't be too long before she really turns 7. Here is the card I made her. You'll notice parts of the card were all done in 3's.

And the inside:

Don't you just love the inside? It folded into itself and then popped up when the card opened! It took quite some time and a couple rough drafts before I got it to work just right!
All Stampin' Up! Supplies
Stamps: On a Pedestal, Look Who's Turning
Inks: Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa
Other: Big Shot, Stampin' Up! Backgrounds I, Scallop Trim Border
I really like this. Did you use a die for the cone?????
ReplyDeleteI did not use a die for the cone. I used a die for the ice cream. I see I forgot to list it! It's the large scallop circle. I made the cone as wide as the ice cream and then cut it to a point down to the bottom.
ReplyDelete