Tuesday, March 30, 2010

You're too Kind

This card was our last stamp club project. We usually do 2 projects, but due to the amount of punching, we only did one project. It was our first experience to the new Stampin' Up! punches. Practice makes perfect!



All supplies are Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Vintage Vogue, Whimsical Words
Ink: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Other: Scallop Trim Border Punch, Scallop Trim Corner Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Sponge Daubers


The card is an easel card and the two circles are just popped up with a dimensional. This card style is a great way for the recipient to display the card.

My stamping room is getting a face lift. I cannot wait for it to be complete, but unfortunately, doing any stamping is nearly impossible. Perhaps I'll post a few of my other crafts I do. Hopefully my room will be done in a few weeks. I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment